Powered by Blogger.

Pressure Test

I enjoy writing and love blogging. I  blog about things that inspire me hoping in the process to inspire you as you decorate or inspire you to decorate your home. But I really want to improve my blog, write better content and  reach a larger audience.While searching for ways to improve my blogging technique , I just googled e-course + blog+ decor ( hoping to find a blogging e-course that would be more specific for home decor) and was truly surprised when I realized that there was a e-course being run by Holly Becker ( and friends) . Holly Becker's blog Decor8 was my inspiration for starting my own blog. For a week or two I did struggle to sign up wondering how I was going to manage my store, orders, social media work I took on and this but Hollys' blogging e-course was on my mind a lot ...so I decided to sign up. Hopefully I can keep up...keep your fingers crossed for me cos this is really a Boot camp for blogging and so far I love it.

This image is my little blogging nook. My living room...lol I generally sit here so I can keep an eye on baby as she plays, work and blog. What you are seeing is the neater version, usually there magazines cushion samples etc all over the place.
 
Post a Comment